Fitness Industry Council of Canada (FIC) is proud to announce a new partnership with the Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB). Many FIC members already belong to CFIB. Now all FIC members will have access to the business support, savings programs and independent business advocacy provided by CFIB.
With 95,000 members, CFIB is Canada’s largest advocacy organization concerned about the survival and growth of independent business.
Some of the many benefits for FIC members include:
- Complimentary, unlimited access to CFIB’s bilingual Business Counsellors who can assist you (or your staff) with virtually any business related issue (HR, compliance, regulation, employment standards, labour laws, COVID-19, etc).
- A wide selection of CFIB templates for HR and compliance requirements, with telephone assistance from CFIB Business Counsellors.
- Free CFIB webinars including frequent, up-to-date CFIB COVID-19 webinars for business owners.
- Free VUbiz continuing education courses for you and your staff.
- CFIB Savings Programs such as payment processing, payroll processing, property and casualty insurance (including legal assistance), worldwide courier/shipping, employee benefit programs, banking discounts, etc. (A typical CFIB member can save more than $5000 per year.)
- Join with more than 95,000 CFIB members, greatly enhancing the effectiveness of their advocacy work that saves businesses thousands of $$ every year.
- The FIC executive team will also have access to CFIB’s Business Counsellors, advocacy support and all CFIB Savings Programs.
We are very excited about this new partnership with CFIB. If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com