As FIC members, you may be requested for a statement through the media regarding FIC’s stance on Vaccine Passports.To assist, here are some key messages:
- We have always – and will continue – to follow the guidelines implemented by our local health authorities.
- We will continue to serve Canadians by doing all that we can to keep our doors open by following health regulations.
- We want our businesses to remain open; if that means following certain guidelines, we will ensure that we abide by those standards.
- We will do everything we can to keep our staff and members safe while being open to supporting the health of Canadians.
- If you haven’t returned to the gym, now is the time to do so. There has never been a safer time.
- This is the time to focus on your mental, immune, and physical health. We can support this by providing you with a safe and sanitary environment.
- Fitness businesses have been decimated during this pandemic; however, we continue to work hard to keep our doors open even though any form of restriction on our business is a challenge. We are confident we can provide our members with a seamless process so that they can continue to access our facilities.